5321 Tamarack Way, Serene Lakes
Sierra Club Calendar Setting
Enjoy the view from the picture perfect setting that a recent visitor said looked just like a photo in the Sierra Club calendar! Gorgeous wildflowers and boulders accent this beautiful property, and are most visible through the living room, dining room and kitchen windows. Relax on the large private Trex deck that blends seamlessly into the landscape. Floor to ceiling windows in the great room allow for wooded views and plenty of natural light. The great room’s mountain ambiance is enhanced with vaulted knotty pine ceilings and center stone wall behind wood stove.
With four bedrooms, loft, separate downstairs family room and three full baths, there is plenty of room for family and friends. Radiant hydronic floor heat in the downstairs and main level provides a comfortable even heat. Wood stoves in the family room and great room, though not necessary for heat, satisfy cravings for crackling fires in winter. There is a clear pest report and home inspection report on file. Pending Sale.
Other features include:
- Lovely location on a desirable street with underground utilities.
- One car garage and loads of storage off garage.
- Skylight in master bath
- Vaulted pine ceiling in third story master
- Three spacious guest rooms on second story
- Covered staircase for easy winter access
- Covered wood storage that is easily accessible in winter
- Propane runs efficient hydronic heat source
- Walking distance to the lake
- Concrete driveway requires less maintenance
- Heated garage and driveway
- Recently stained exterior wood finishes
- Copper flashing
- Granite counters and window sills throughout
- Current layout can sleep up to 12 people comfortably in 2104 sf.