6452 Hillside Drive, Serene Lakes
Elegance That Lives Up To Your Expectations!
This beautiful home has all the essentials for modern-mountain living.
- Located on a street with underground utilities right across from Royal Gorge trails, and backing to greenbelt view.
- Three-level home, with oversized two-car garage with epoxy floors, and covered wood storage accessible from lower level.
- Covered side entrance is exceptionally winter-friendly, as is the level driveway.
- Large master suite on upstairs level with three closet spaces, private balcony with afternoon sun & en-suite, newly remodeled bathroom featuring dual sinks, jetted soaking tub and a walk-in tiled shower with dual shower heads.
- Open floor plan on main level – living room, kitchen, and dining area – EPA compliant wood burning stove on stone hearth and knotty pine vaulted ceilings integrate a rustic ambience with modern living interior. Hearth also features propane line plumbed in behind wood stove. Convenient powder room on the main living area.
- Built-in speakers in the great room.
- Large deck off the main living area backing to greenbelt provides a great space to take in the surrounding wooded views while sun rays glisten through the trees! This is perfect for the AM when you want to catch the warmth of the morning sun while drinking your cup of coffee as well as in the evening while you enjoy a glass of wine or cocktails with guests!
- Updated kitchen with spacious island, granite counters, and new stainless steel appliances.
- The downstairs floor plan features two large bedrooms, a full bathroom with jetted tub, full size laundry room with sink and built-in cabinetry, storage closet, a rec/tv room, and a covered deck.
- Rec/TV room may also be converted into a functional bedroom (see photo of alternate bedroom).
- Built by Chris Fisher who is renowned locally for his excellent craftsmanship (building plans come with the house).
- Efficient tankless water heater, central vac, and separate thermostats for the three heat zones on each floor. Also, cable TV connections on all three floors.